boo
Right now i'm obligated to type a long entry though i just feel like keeping to myself these few days.I don't even feel like sharing why i'm feeling this way 'cos i'm not even certain about what/who exactly's doing these somersaults inside my head.
-
So there, chinese new year is not yet over. Wanted to go to wanling's place to celebrate her birthday yesterday but i had a family gathering so i didn't go. I hate that bitch okay. :D
Hm. Lucky you! There're quite a number of pictures today :) Provided blogger doesn't die on me anytime soon.

He calls a certain name.

:D

:)

I ate at billybombers. Too big a serving ): Comtemplated DABAO-ING mind you. That's how big the serving was. HAHAHA like you'd know.

My new charm earrings ;D

I love empty mrt trains. Don't you? Sorry picture is blurry i was fooling around :)


#1-#4 : my dagugu's cushions! So cute right? Someone drew on 'em.
#5 : my fav kinda nuts.
#6 & #7 : see the diff of those cute cards :)
#8 : da gugu gave me a new 25hours watch! darn i like it!
#9 : my crazy gugu's collection of nailpolish. (she had some crazy jokes to share too.)

I like the blue-green giraffe cute hor!
blue &yellow taxis :)
manicure station! (i got a free FIRST time manicure i love it but i kinda ruin it...)
then yusheng mess! eh. I don't like to throw the food around. I just like to wait aside &eat. Heehee. this time it's salmon! MOOOOHAH :D
-
So. I got a nice angbao today from one of the big bosses from upstairs. Grrreat i could get that charm necklace i want now :) I should shop less. Lol but actually i've only made 2 payments &mama wants me to stop ):
Bleagh. There's desperate housewives today! Weeee :D but i've already watched it! Too bad if you havent. HAHAHAHA right anthea?
-
So.
Results.
Friday.
Yea.
There's nothing you can do right. Ha ha. Totally nothing. There's no use praying (i reckon, cos i aint a really religious person) there's no use fretting 'cos the results.. already there, in that form of number.
Yes.
Smile people.
I told my mama i'm gonna cry if i don't get A1 for my math (:
Hurhur.
-
I find myself incapable for teaching my sister amath anymore. WHY! Omg omg omg omg omg omg i can't let that happen. Maybe i should do amath at work :)
HAHA.
-
I hate people who don't see the arrows on the ground of the mrt stations. Can't you freaking see that that arrow points OUT? &you're not supposed to be standing there. You're supposed to BE GIVING WAY TO ALIGHTING PASSENGERS whatthefuck! I can't can't can't stand that.
And to think we're educated.
Of course, i never do that. -.-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home